The student news site of Brookline High School

Peeps: How do you feel about the remote work?

With the abrupt closure of school occurring three months prior to the end of the year, the high school has implemented online work. The Sagamore sent out a survey to see how students are handling the work. 82% of responding students said they complete all the work while the remaining 18% said they complete most of it. While some students have experienced confusion and found it hard to manage time with all their subjects, others have found the work to be suitable given the circumstances and enjoy to go at their own pace. Here is how a few students are feeling about online work.

Jessie Brockman, sophomore
Evan Yee, sophomore
Nate Yee, senior
Nathan Tworetzky, sophomore
Masha Gerashchenko, sophomore

The Sagamore • Copyright 2022 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in