- If you could interview one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- John F. Kennedy Jr.
- Describe yourself using only one word.
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- Visit the Haribo Factory in Bonn, Germany
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people hold their hands out in front of cars to tell them to not go like obviously they won't go and you look annoying and rude.
- What is your favorite quote?
- Success is temporary, and failure is inevitable—and that’s not only OK, but necessary. Failure helps us become whole—and understand the possibility that we don’t know everything after all. Because, friend: we are mutable. We’re temporary and fragile! We’re water and star stuff and gelatin! We are more like Jell-O than stone. Of course our plans change and our dreams redirect. We aren’t meant to be forever one thing—for our decisions to be static, correct, and steady to the course. We bend to new courses; we change through them.
Sara Hogenboom, Longform News Managing Editor
|Jan 23, 2017|| |
Women’s marches in Boston and Washington, D.C. provide outlet for anger and pride (Story)
|Nov 16, 2016|| |
ROM: Stoked (Story)
|Sep 16, 2016|| |
Give us your advice column questions! (Story)
|Apr 05, 2016|| |
Q&A with Brookline Police Chief Daniel O’Leary about after school atrium incident (Story)
|Mar 09, 2016|| |
Students and police involved in after school incident (Story)
|Feb 27, 2016|| |
Review: “LOVE mic” full of love and laughter (Story)
|Feb 23, 2016|| |
Nicaragua and Dominican Republic trip cancelled due to Zika virus (Story)
|Feb 22, 2016|| |
Teachers hold demonstration in response to contract negotiation impasse (Story)
|Feb 11, 2016|| |
Recap: Students Against Human Trafficking Day of Awareness (Story)
|Feb 25, 2016|| |
Lunch and Learn (Story)
|Feb 02, 2016|| |
A Glimpse Inside Science Cupboards (Story)
|Jan 31, 2016|| |
December fire alarm caused by elevator hydraulic fluid leak (Story)
|Jan 22, 2016|| |
Teacher Desk Feature: World Language Teacher Elizabeth Gorman (Story)
|Jan 21, 2016|| |
Learn how to juggle (Video)
|Jan 12, 2016|| |
Teacher Desk Feature: Science Curriculum Coordinator Ed Wiser (Story)
|Nov 17, 2015|| |
Student Hangs Up Posters To Critique Inter-Department Communication (Story)
|Feb 27, 2015|| |
Sag Spotlight: Queer students experience ignorance from their straight peers (Story)
|Jan 20, 2015|| |
Artist of the Month: Johanna Kepler (Story)
|Jan 13, 2015|| |
Review of Jan. 9th Needs Improvment show (Story)
|Dec 14, 2014|| |
Successful Alumni in the Arts (Story)
|Nov 08, 2014|| |
Player Profile: Katie Bridge, girls field hockey ()
|Nov 08, 2014|| |
Player Profile: Oliver Priebe, boys soccer (Story)