- If you could interview one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Jake "The Man" Brodsky
- Describe yourself using only one word.
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
- A gold-plated, life sized statue of Jake Brodsky to put in the quadrangle of my home for thine guests to admire betwixt they enter my humble abode
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People who think that I'm basic but they don't know me, they don't know what I've been through, they don't know what I've experienced, they haven't walked a mile in my shoes, they haven't had to deal with these wide hips, they haven't had to look out of these stone cold killer eyes, they haven't had to live 'dis life, they ain't got no idea.
Chris Bell, Opinions Managing Editor
|Dec 03, 2016|| |
November Centerspread: Marijuana (Story)
|Feb 11, 2016|| |
Recap: Students Against Human Trafficking Day of Awareness (Story)
|Feb 06, 2016|| |
School faculty and Brookline residents urge school committee to expedite contract talks (Story)
|Jan 30, 2016|| |
Independent studies offer unique experiences in flexible schedule (Story)
|Jan 21, 2016|| |
MLK assembly focuses on challenging institutional racism (Story)
|Jan 16, 2016|| |
Quiz: Can you tell which of these headlines came from old issues of the Sagamore and which are fakes? (Story)
|Dec 01, 2015|| |
Frequent fire alarms attributed to various causes (Story)
|Sep 14, 2015|| |
Peeps on the Street: What did you think about the summer reading? (Story)
|Feb 07, 2015|| |
Website aids students in navigating the high school ()