• April 24Class Of 2020 Parent/Caregiver's Meeting: Wednesday, May 3 from 7-8 pm in the Cafeteria

• April 24The Food Justice Club is hosting a food drive from April 26th to May 4th

Peeps on the street: What was your favorite moment from 2016? What’s your New Year’s resolution?

Junior Lily Abrams

ELLA KITTERMAN / SAGAMORE STAFF

My New Year’s resolution is to get better grades and be less angry because I feel like I held a lot of grudges last year, and I should not have.  

My favorite moment from last year was when I got the chance to go to Israel, specifically floating in the Dead Sea.

Junior Maya Page

ELLA KITTERMAN / SAGAMORE STAFF

My most memorable moment from 2016 was watching the election and seeing Trump win, which was extremely devastating.

My New Year’s resolution is to expand my social group, join more clubs and take on more opportunities that are given to me at school.

Junior Nada Alaeddin

ELLA KITTERMAN / SAGAMORE STAFF

My favorite moment from 2016 was going up on stage in front of the whole school on Asking for Courage day with my dear friend Iman and telling people what we think.

Seniors Henry Sher, Wolf Kalb and Lainey Brown (left to right)

MADDIE NAGLER / SAGAMORE STAFF

My New Year’s resolution is to read more books. My (favorite moment from 2016) would be going to a concert at the Xfinity Center during the summer with my friends. – Senior Wolf Kalb

My New Year’s resolution is to get a six pack. My favorite moment from 2016 was going to Big Papi’s last game. – Senior Henry Sher

My favorite moment from 2016 was a family vacation I went to St. Thomas for Christmas vacation. I didn’t come up with a New Year’s Resolution, but it would probably be to improve in running and continue in college! – Senior Lainey Brown