• March 27School Committee Meeting: March 30 at 6:00 PM in the Walsh School Committee Room, 5th Floor, Town Hall.

• March 27 Brookline High School Dance Marathon for Boston Children’s Hospital: April 13th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at the Brookline Teen Center.

• March 27College panel for students with learning differences will be held on Tuesday, April 4th at 7 pm in the MLK room

Player profile: Clay Goldthwait, boys lacrosse

Sag: How do you feel about your performance this season?

Goldthwait: I broke my wrist in the fourth game this season so I’ve been out for most of the season. I’m one of the older guys on the team, so it’s unfortunate to have to watch them play and not be able to be out on the field with them. That’s been kind of tough on me, but I’m hoping to come back strong. Hopefully we can win out the rest of the season.

Sag: What have you been doing specifically to improve?

Goldthwait: Since we have a lot of younger guys, we’ve just been working on working together and getting the offense flying and the defense communicating. We’ve just tried to build each other up as a team and not as individuals.

Sag: How are your relationships with your teammates?

Goldthwait: We have practice on Saturdays and usually after that we’ll go get breakfast as a team, or sometimes parents will host barbecues after a big game. We get together as a team and get to know each other more outside of the sport.

Sag: Do you like the community aspect of the team more, or the competitive aspect?

Goldthwait: I really like both. I’ve made a bunch of really good friends while I’ve been here playing for Brookline lacrosse, but I also make friends from other towns playing lacrosse. I also just like to compete against people from other towns, especially now that I know them after playing against them in games.

Conor Amrien can be contacted at bhs.sagamore@gmail.com.